We (GoldRun, LLC) have adopted this general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (17 U.S.C. §512(a)). You can find the address of our Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the end of this policy.
We will, in our sole discretion, (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our content providers, members or users, and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through our websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to our Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material, including information about the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- The notifying party’s contact information, including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement that the notifying party has a good-faith belief that the material identified in item 3 above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Contact our Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement, Shailesh Rao, at email@example.com, (917) 549-0704 or 132 East 28th st, Forth Floor, New York, NY 10016